About our eBooks
Our eBooks are currently available for purchase and download on our store in ePub format. You will need an eBook Reader to view your purchased eBook. You can use any eBook Reader of your choice. If you do not have an eBook Reader you can read below for information on recommended eBook Readers for computers and devices.
How to purchase and download your eBook purchase on our store...
- Visit our eBook section of our store to purchase an eBook, or click here!
- During the purchase of your eBook you will be required to create a "New Customer" account to access your eBook file download. After you complete your purchase you will receive an email with a temporary password for you to use to access your eBook purchased file. NOTE: If you already have a customer account, you can login and complete your eBook purchase.
- To access your eBook download ePub file, login to your customer account and go to your "Downloads".
- Click on the blue download button on the right side of the eBook item. eBooks will download to your download folder on your computer or device.
- Open the eBook with any player you have on your computer or device that reads ePub file formats (see options below in the section "eBook Readers")
Mobile or Tablet Devices
- For iOS devices you can use the iBooks app. We recommend that you use the Safari web browser on your iPhone when downloading your eBook from our store. The Safari browser works together with the iBooks application to automatically prompt you to open your eBook with iBooks after downloading your eBook from our store.
- For Android devices you can use Google Play. You have to have a Google Play account first before you can download an eBook reader using Google Play.
Windows PC Users Computers
- For Windows PC computer users, you can view ePubs with any web browser, or you can download a free ePub software, click here
Mac Computers Users
- For Mac computer users, you can open ePubs with the iBooks application (iBooks is included with version MacOS X 10.9 or higher).